We highly recommend that you schedule your appointments at least one week in advance to ensure that your preferred time and treatment or service are available.
As a courtesy to other Spa guests and our therapists, please give at least a 24-hour notice of cancellation to avoid full charge. A credit card number, advanced payment, or gift certificate number may be required at the time of the booking. For spa packages and two or more guests coming together, we require a 48-hour cancellation notice. Groups and bridal parties will require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. We do not provide refunds for missed appointments. Please call the front desk at 919-562-1233 or email us at info@salonserenityspa for any assistance rebooking scheduled appointments within the 24 hour period.
We recommend that you check-in at the Spa Reception at least 15 minutes before your appointment. This gives you time to enjoy a warm or cool beverage and start the relaxation process before your service. Late arrival may mean reduced treatment time. We have to finish on time regardless of the time you came. After your treatment, please enjoy the spa's relaxation lounge, which will allow you to float back to reality at your own leisurely pace.
We accept cash, debit cards, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express - with proper identification.
All Printable Gift Cards and Gift Cards purchased at Salon Serenity Spa are of monetary value and are non-refundable; they can be redeemed for all menu services, products, merchandise, or gratuities. All Salon Serenity Spa gift cards expire one year after purchase and/or activation.
We recommend wearing something comfortable to leave in. Valuable items should be left at home or the office, as we cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal belongings.
Please speak softly throughout the spa. Our Spa environment is one of tranquility and relaxation. Please respect all spa guests' right to privacy and serenity. Please turn off all cellular phones and pagers while in the spa area, and please keep voices to a whisper for others such as yourself, are relaxing during their treatment.
Please inform us of any medical conditions or special needs before your treatment. If you are pregnant or have high blood pressure, avoid any heat treatments. Skincare procedures and waxing services have specific contraindications related to pregnancy and prescription drugs. Would you please advise us of any health conditions, allergies, or injuries that could affect your treatment or service when making your Spa reservation? Salon Serenity Spa is held harmless for any information not provided to us at the time of service.
We highly recommend that you consult with your doctor before your spa visit. We have specially designed treatments for expectant mothers. Would you please allow Spa reception and therapists to guide you in selecting which treatments and services are most suitable for you during this special time? Please note that any heat treatments and some spa facilities are not suitable for Mothers to be.
In keeping with our commitment to cleanliness, safety, and hygiene, our equipment is sterilized and sanitized after every treatment and service.
Gratuities are not included with any of our spa services or gift certificates. All gratuities are at the client’s discretion. Our spa concierge will be happy to assist you with providing for your therapists.
We understand the desire to keep in touch. However, in consideration of all of our guests, cell phone use is not permitted beyond our spa reception area.
We regret that we cannot be responsible for any loss or damage to personal articles. Please keep all valuables with you during your visit.
All gift certificate sales are final. However, we will accept returned products within 7 days of the date of purchase, if accompanied by the original receipt, for a refund of the purchase price. After 7 days, a merchandise credit will be issued only for unused, unopened products. Used and opened products may be exchanged for a merchandise credit for up to 7 days after the purchase date, after which products are non-returnable.
Refunds are not given on spa or tanning services.
Salon Serenity Spa reserves the right to refuse service to any client for improper conduct. Inappropriate conduct or language during a service will result in immediate termination of the service. We reserve the right to define inappropriate conduct.
Prices for services and products are subject to change on our website and menus without advance notice.
Salon Serenity Spa reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion.
If, for any reason, we fail to meet your expectations with any of our salon or day spa services, please let us know within 24 hours of your service.
Guests under 14 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Spa Guest
Although there are many spas around the world, each offering a unique experience, they are all devoted to enhancing overall well-being through various professional services that encourage the renewal of mind, body, and spirit. To enjoy your spa experience to the fullest, observe the Code of Conduct, act responsibly and be aware that common sense and personal awareness can help ensure your satisfaction, comfort, and safety, as well as that of others.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics but is not limited to. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without salonserenityspa.com prior written consent.
• Salon Serenity Spa is committed to protecting your privacy and will not give out or sell any information provided to us by our customers. Any information collected is for internal review only and used to improve our website's service, pricing, product, promotion, and content. All customer information (name, email, address, etc.) is confidential. When you create an account, your contact information and credit card information will be stored for ease of reordering. All information collected will be stored and encrypted for additional security.
• Our site protects your transactions with the highest level of security through a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate. This SSL link ensures that all information passed between the Salon Serenity Spa's website and your browser remains private and secure. Salon Serenity Spa's website is secured with a GoDaddy.com Web Server Certificate. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.
• Assistance: You are entirely responsible for the accuracy of the appointments you book online and for the service choices. If you doubt which service or service provider you should choose, please get in touch with our front desk for assistance.
• Exceptions: Some services require special attention when scheduling and therefore cannot be booked online. If you do not see a particular service or your service provider listed, please call us, and we will be happy to assist you in scheduling your appointment.
• Payment: Credit Card Use: Payment for bookings or purchases on the website indicates that you legally authorize the use of your credit card or other payment cards for the proposed transaction. It indicates that you fully understand this agreement. Salon Serenity Spa accepts no liability for any damages resulting from you using your credit card on the website.
• Errors: If an error is made while making online bookings or purchases, click the back button on your browser and resubmit the correct information. If you receive incorrect information from us in your confirmation notice, please contact us immediately at 919-562-1233.
• No Show: Failure to show for an online scheduled appointment will result in a credit card charge of the entire price of the missed appointment. By booking your appointment online, you agree to this term and conditions and the credit card charge.
• Failure to show for a scheduled appointment will result in losing the right to the Salon Serenity Spa Online Booking Program.
• If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is declared invalid or illegal for any reason, then the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect in the same manner as if the invalid or illegal provision had not been contained herein.
• Client concerns on these Terms and Conditions may be addressed to the:
Salon Serenity Spa
1002 Durham Rd
Wake Forest NC 27587